What do you want?
What are your needs? What are your hopes, fears, dreams, and values? What are your strengths? How do you get in your own way? How can you cope with the range of challenges life offers? How can you feel less alone, anxious, angry, depressed, inadequate, or overwhelmed? What is the meaning of your life? It’s okay not to have the answers. In therapy, you can explore these and other questions while learning to tolerate the complexity and uncertainty that makes them difficult to answer in the first place. Read more about how we can work together...
Hello...Patrick & Emmett(I'm on the right.)
I'm Patrick Turbiville, LCSW. I specialize in helping folks overcome challenging relationships, transitions, emotions, and behaviors, so they can eventually decide who (and how) they want to be (and then go for it!). I offer individual, couple, and group psychotherapy for adolescents and adults. I look forward to working together. Contact me now to set up your first session. Read more about me...
I work frequently with the following kinds of people and problems (in no particular order):
• People ◦ Professional Helpers ◦ Entrepreneurs ◦ Grown up “gifted children” ◦ Empaths ◦ Artists & Creatives ◦ Introspective adolescents ◦ Self-examining Parents ◦ Deep Thinkers ◦ College Students ◦ Introverts ◦ Rebels ◦ People Leaving Emotionally Abusive Relationships. ◦ Nerds, Geek & Weirdos ◦ The Downtrodden ◦ Sports Coaches ◦ LGBTQIA Folks• Problems ◦ Grief ◦ Self esteem ◦ Relational & Developmental Trauma. ◦ Identity & Meaning ◦ Congruence & Self-actualization ◦ Values Clarification ◦ Existential Concerns ◦ Depression ◦ Anxiety ◦ Suicidal Thoughts ◦ Stress ◦ Relationships ◦ Motivation ◦ Interpersonal Skills ◦ Life Transitions ◦ Avoidance
In individual therapy, I work with children and adults on a variety of concerns, such as anxiety, depression, relationship issues, emotional struggles, and difficulty adjusting to life's inevitable changes and challenges.
Read more about individual therapy...
Read more about ONLINE individual therapy...
My FOOP Group (Family Of Origin Processing Group) is for adults who would like to better understand and alleviate present-day effects of a difficult childhood and receive support from others with similar experiences.
My Personal Exploration Group promotes personal growth and well-being through authentic interactions with others members.
My Support Group for Emerging Psychotherapists offers a safe space for exploration of personal, interpersonal, and emotional challenges (and triumphs!) along the way to becoming a self-loving, self-aware, and self-assured person and psychotherapist.
I am an out-of-network provider and cannot bill insurance companies directly. However, I can provide receipts for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement or application of fees toward your deductible. I advise new clients to contact their insurer with questions about coverage for out-of-network mental health providers.
- Credit, Debit, HSA & FSA Cards
Contact me now using the form below or click here for location, email, phone, and fax information...
Are you thinking about suicide?
Thoughts of suicide are not uncommon and I encourage discussion of these thoughts in therapy. If you are currently at risk of harming yourself, please take care of yourself. I urge you to use one of the following resources:
- Travis County residents may call the local 24-hour Crisis Hotline at 512-472-4357.
- UT students may call the Counseling and Mental Health Center’s 24-hour Crisis Line at 512-471-2255 or go to CMHC during business hours for a walk-in crisis appointment (8a-5p on the 5th floor of the Student Services Building).
- Others may call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- If you prefer to text, you can text the Crisis Text Line at 741-741.
- If you or anyone else is in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1.